Spherical Roller Bearings
Unlike any other type of Bearing, Spherical Roller Bearings are designed to work even in extreme conditions of heavy loads, severe misalignment, and harsh mechanical environments. They can also endure shocks and vibrations.
Spherical Roller Bearings are your ideal choice for a Roller Bearing because:
- They are able to resist seizure.
- They are able to sustain dimensional stability.
- They can support heavy radial loads and moderate axial loads.
- They are able to resist wear and tear amidst constant shock loads, misalignment, and vibration.
- They are able to enhance machine performance with extra precision.
- They are specially heat-treated with a high shock load capacity.
Some of the most common areas of application that Spherical Roller Bearings can be found in are: Gearboxes, continuous casting machines, construction and mining equipment, offshore drilling, and wind turbines.
Check out our shop and view the various Spherical Roller Bearings on offer at Bearing Shop UK. From Ball Bearings to V Belts and V Pulleys, the expert team at Bearing Shop UK can fulfill all of your mechanical element requirements.
Can't find what you're looking for? – Contact us.
Items 1-10 of 171